We have just updated our website to include our sub-assembly services. Many customers do not realize that we can combine our fabrication and machining departments to supply fully-assembled units. Please see the article below:
A sub assembly is a number of machined and fabricated components integrated into a single unit.
For over 30 years D&D have been combining both their Fabrication and Machining capabilities to offer sub-assemblies to our OEM customers. By utilizing the sub-assembly service our customers place only one order and receive a an assembly ready to be fitted to their equipment. Not only does this reduce the up-front purchasing work but it also reduces your shop floor requirement meaning they can concentrate on what they are good at!
- Single order number for all components.
- Delivered assembled, ready to be integrated.
- Various levels of testing offered.
- Reduce in house labour hours
- Assembled Fabricated and Machined components all from one supplier.